Does any of this sound familiar to you?
1. You sit down every week staring at that blinking cursor wondering what to send your email list, and then a week becomes two or more, and you can’t remember when the last time you emailed them was.
2. You have an opt-in incentive or lead magnet that’s pretty much doing nothing for you or your business.
3. You have a haphazardly thrown together email sequence that doesn’t bring you sales or engagement.4. You silently cringe every month as you pay out your email service provider because you’re not using any of their features.
5. You’re pretty much winging it with email.
If you’re nodding yes, 300 Email Marketing Tips will give you more than a bare-bones framework to put in place an email marketing strategy for your business.
The premise of this book isn’t about growing a big fat email list. Email marketing is NOT list building alone.
You need a coherent, holistic strategy to be successful at it.
- There’s no one I trust more to teach me the things I need about email marketing than Meera. Why Meera?
Because she has proven, over and over, that she knows what she’s doing. I buy every book she’s written (and have taken all her courses) and while it would be easy to think this is a book for beginners, I got it just because she wrote it and I knew I’d gain some nuggets from it. It was not only a great review of what I already knew, it helped me tighten up my goals and set some new actionable steps for the next quarter.
Meera shares freely the what, why, and how of email list growth and teaches you so much more than just selling to a list; she is a master at creating raving fans who will WANT your emails and look for them. This is the value that she brings to the table in a noisy marketplace of people who want to take your money but not enhance your life.
Easy to understand and wholly actionable, this book is a must read for anyone ready to conquer the overwhelm of email and have it broken down into simple steps you can start implementing immediately. This book is for those just starting out, but also for those who have been around for a while and are ready to breathe new life into their strategies.
- I am a serial consumer of courses and books. Anything and everything that I can get my hands on? That’s what I want. One of the few people that I’ve become a loyal fan and follower of is Meera. I love her teaching style and her methods. She explains things and breaks them down in ways that are so easy to implement and to understand. It’s one thing to understand how it works, it’s entirely another thing to implement the process. With Meera’s advice, I feel empowered and confident to both.
Email marketing has been a source of struggle for me for quite some time and now with Meera’s book at my side? I feel so much better going forward. Thank you Meera for creating another amazing resource!
I’m glad I purchased this book. Meera shares her amazing strategies for email marketing. This book talks less about list building and more about how to nurture the subscribers you have so they will open your emails, read about your offer, and become buyers. Her 5-Step Activation Process is clear and actionable. The book describes the steps you need to take in order to set up a system to acquire, nurture, and convert subscribers without any technical jargon. Her writing style makes this book easy to read and follow. Admittedly, I probably stayed awake tonight reading it far longer than I should have. I highly recommend this one. The author is a great teacher.
I’m a fan of Meera’s because she is so good at taking big ideas and breaking them down into understandable and actionable steps that get you results. She delivers yet again in this newest book, 300 Email Marketing Tips. It’s very timely for me because my email list is my Q2 focus, and I plan to create and implement my strategy based on Meera’s system. I’m confident that by following her process, I will hit my goals.
I never realized there was so much to learn about email marketing. But, Meera showed me otherwise. Her writing style is so easy to read and she makes all of the technical aspects of growing your business through email seem so achievable for anyone. I have purchased many of Meera’s products and will continue to do so. She genuinely cares about her readers and continues to amaze me with every new product she releases. This book is a must have for entrepreneurs.
I’ve been a member of Meera’s email list for several years now, and let me tell you… she knows her stuff! This book has all of the tips I’ve read in her newsletters (practicing what she preaches) and listened to her talk about in her email challenges on her Facebook group. Tips on how to create an email list, what to send them, how to keep people engaged through email, and all the “oh duh!” details that a lot of people forget about. Meera is a phenomenal teacher, and to finally have the best tips she has in one book is amazing. I have the ebook for ease of access and portability, but I’m also very tempted to get the physical book just to have on my desk for quick reference too! I’m restarting my online business in a few months, and I can’t wait to put everything I’ve learned to practice with my new email list!