I am an independent mobile app entrepreneur just like you, and I wrote this book to teach you all my strategies for how to:
– Get 100,000s of downloads from mobile app store marketing, and maybe millions
– Save money by doing your own ASO (search engine optimization SEO for Android and the Apple App stores) better than most consultants you might consider hiring– Create an app marketing strategy outside the app stores by getting press coverage and learning how to promote an app using social media and social sharing
– Make money with effective app store monetization to help you maximize your app revenue with subscriptions, in-app purchases, publishing effective ads, selling affiliate products and other strategies used by successful mobile app businesses
– Create a successful mobile app business
I wrote this book with all my heart and soul. The book draws on my own years of experience building top apps in my niche, promoting apps, making money with my apps, and then coaching other app entrepreneurs on how they can make turn their mobile apps into successful businesses.
So you, my dear reader, are hopefully getting the best of all worlds. First, I have very deep hands-on experience building and growing apps. Second, I have a wealth of experience coaching and observing other app entrepreneurs whose experiences and aspirations are probably very similar to yours. I share all that in this book.
This is a very to the point book with many actionable tips and strategies for how to promote your mobile app (iPhone or Android), make money from your smartphone applications, and generally treat it as a real business. All suggestions in this book are based on my own experiences promoting my own problemio.com business apps which at the point of publication of this book have cumulative 2,000,000+ downloads and helping over 100 other app entrepreneurs.
- This books introduces you with the theory of how difficult it is to build your own app. Either be a developer or find a developer partner or forget about it, because getting an app built is going to take tens and thousands of dollars. I was a little disappointed by that, although that may very well be true.
The marketing and monetizing strategies mentioned are definitely good for the beginners, but you won’t find any novel techniques here. Overall a good basic app marketing and monetizing book. I would recommend this for beginners.
I finished the book and I read other resources and have found that this book covers a lot about app mobile and the concepts that i see other people use quite successfully. So I am definitely happy with all the information that was provided. I am subscribed to an online service and I just attended a webinar on it. The webinar was designed to help us make better decisions on a certain field that this service relates to. At the end the person tried to sell his guided coursework. So it seems many of the things discussed in this book are very commonly used by successful businesses these days. Thank you Alex
- I found this book very informative. While reading I noticed that some of the information in the book can be found online, but this book does a great job of making a lot of complicated concepts simpler. The book doesn’t go into great detail on all topics but gives you enough information that you can take that information and run with it. This book is excellent for anyone that is considering creating or investing in an app.
The author also offers extra help and supplies readers with ways to contact him directly and he offers more resources. After reading this book you will 100% gain some type of knowledge.
If you know nothing about apps this book will teach you a lot.
A concise well-written overview of the challenges a small business developer faces when trying to find an audience for an app in the stores. The manuscript is perfect for a beginner who needs guidance. There are some intermediate and advanced strategies too. The details of many of the marketing tactics are the highlight of this book. If you are a developer, you’ll have to look elsewhere for coding advice, as this author recommends that you learn coding to save money on outsourcing fees. Most of the app store optimization strategies discussed are still current in 2017. Genadinik covers both the Apple App Store and Google Play although he is primarily experienced with Android. App pricing models are examined. Mobile App Marketing and Monetization is a fast read. It is well worth it for exposure to the tips you may not be aware of.
- Being an app entrepreneur (or any kind of entrepreneur, really) is both the most exciting and stressful thing I’ve ever experienced.
As I recently launched my first app, I wanted to get a book that would introduce me to some ideas on how to market and monetize my app. Alex’s book was exactly that.
The book goes deep into several ways you can start marketing your app and gives you many great tips into ASO (App Store Optimization), which is probably the most fundamental marketing tool you should invest in.
It also made some recommendations of how to do keyword research and even which tools to use. I’m currently implementing his strategies and learning more, which I’m confident will give me a boost in the App Store.
Overall, the book is a great introduction into the app world and I fully recommend it!
Lastly, Alex is very responsive and we have exchanged a couple of emails already. You can tell he really cares about his readers/Udemy students.
Get this book if you are an app entrepreneur!
- This book outlines marketing and monetization strategies to consider before and during the launch of your mobile app.
What makes this book unique is that fact that the author, Alex, details practices that he implements for his personal apps. Being able to learn from someone who has experience in the field you are looking to get into is invaluable.
As I prepare to launch my first app, I will definitely implement the strategies outlined in this book that I hadn’t considered before. He also leaves his personal email in the book and encourages readers to send him questions they may have as they launch their apps. (He’s very responsive)
Would highly recommend this book to anyone looking to launch a mobile app.