Send Better Email. Build a Better Business.
With more than 2.6 million email messages sent every second, it’s becoming harder to stand out in inboxes―not to mention in a sea of spam, which accounts for 67 percent of those emails. Marketing and strategic branding expert Susan Gunelius gives you the tools you need to grow your list of email subscribers, keep them engaged, and turn them into lifelong customers. By focusing on building a strong foundation first, you’ll learn how to develop a comprehensive email marketing program designed to evolve with your business. Then, Gunelius shows you how to convert subscribers into buying customers and vocal brand advocates with the techniques that marketing professionals use to build their businesses and increase their revenue using email. You’ll learn how to:
- Use free content to encourage people to subscribe to your email list
- Develop conversion funnels that drive people to buy from you or sign up for your webinars
- Save time and keep subscribers engaged with your brand with email automation
- Boost conversions with list segmentation techniques designed to get the right message to the right people at the right time
- Test your messages and analyze your performance using key metrics to improve your results
- Win back customers with automation and personalization strategies designed to build a one-on-one relationship with your audience
- Understand the laws and deliverability rules you must follow and tools to help you along the way
- I liked the book, but I think that it could have been condensed into half of what it is. I read all of the material, and felt like many of the paragraphs were stretched or repetitive to make the book larger. The information offered, however, was decent and of good quality. I think it would be great for someone who has absolutely no idea about any type of marketing as there is general marketing information at the beginning.
It does look like the author cared about what she was writing about. It would help out the absolute beginner very well.
- There are all kinds of people in business today putting video marketing to good use. All types of companies are finding ways to reach customers by making short films that appeal to people, and you can do it too! This article will provide you with some helpful tips you can use to get started in video marketing.To add another dimension into your video marketing campaign include your company’s logo. This can easily be accomplished by inserting a clip art image of your company’s logo directly into your video. The most common placement for the image is either at the bottom of the screen or in the upper corner of the video.Place your video content on YouTube and link it back to your website. This can help your video be seen by a wide audience and potentially get shared and moved to the front page. The kind of exposure that YouTube provides, partly because it is owned by Google, is huge.Do not assume that you must hire a professional video crew or rent professional equipment. If you have written your own content, have a quiet room and a webcam or digital camera capable of recording video, you can do it yourself! Make a few trial runs and upload them to YouTube but only for private viewership. This will let you see how to get it right without anyone seeing your trial and errors.YouTube comment search is a great way to find videos on the topic you’re planning to use in your next video. This allows you to see what other people are talking about and then you can either answer their questions or come up with new information which isn’t currently being provided.When searching for inspiration, try YouTube Suggest to find related topics which you could speak on. This gives you a tree of various ideas which you can either use outright or might spark a topic idea in your mind. The more research you do, the more ideas you’ll come up with.Don’t forget to post videos to your website, but exercise some caution when doing so. You do not want to make your page run too slowly, and video can definitely impact your load time. Therefore, it is best to select only a couple of videos that showcase your best work.No matter what type of business you are involved in, chances are good you can benefit from video marketing. It’s a great way to get the word out in a positive and honest manner and get instant feedback as well! Try your hand at video marketing and see if it doesn’t get your bottom line moving.
- In today’s high-speed world, you must now know how to use different forms of marketing to get your company’s name out there. One way to do this is by using video marketing. Even if you are not an expert in video marketing, this article will give you some tips to use this technique for your business.Interviews make great videos. Have a friend or a colleague interview you if you want to give some details about your business and products or interview some customers if you want to share some original reviews of your products. If possible, find an expert in your field who is willing to be interviewed on your products.The best title is key to success. A powerful and relevant title will draw viewers to your videos. This is what makes them more interested in the topic you’re discussing. A creative title can really help to drive viewers to your site.When you create a video for marketing purposes, your viewer has to believe you. Anything faked within the video, be it, your backdrop or your demeanor, will throw them off. If you want them to believe what you’re trying to tell them, be honest, transparent and come off as warm and friendly.Some of the most effective ways to gain an audience for your videos will be by using ads in social media or qr codes to direct people to yours videos. People who see these advertisements will already have the means (and likely the time) to watch the video. If they like it, they can instantly share the link with a friend, giving your business’s video yet one more exposure!Use videos to answer your viewers questions. This is an awesome opportunity to provide relevant information that your viewers will want to see. When making your video, state the question, then the answer and finally explain how you came up with that answer. This is not a time to be coy. You will need to explain in detail the answer.If you are making a video about a new product, keep it simple and short. Not a single viewer is going to sit through a 10 or 15 minute video about your latest product. If they want more information, have your contact information listed and give them a one on one demonstration. For your videos, keep it short and to the point.As you can tell, video marketing is not quite as hard as you might have expected. With the knowledge you learned from this article, you should now know how to use videos to really help get your name out there. Get started and watch your business grow to the size you have always wanted!